Tuesday 5 February 2019

No - I really mean it this time ...

No - I really mean it this time …




















In the previous post, I said I'd enough figures for the opening battle of Plattzdorf.  Well, as usual, I got distracted when unearthing other figures and spent time basing them.  But no more figures until everything else is ready...

Following are photos of the last lot of figures, not in any particular order.

Not all parts of the Kingdom can muster full sized regiments



Some may notice a slight resemblance to a well known Commander towards the end of the Century.  Yes - the great-great grandson of this Artillery Brigadier did acquire his looks and interest in artillery from this soldier



I couldn't have a battle without the presence of at least one regiment of Ottomans

So - the odd bit of terrain to do, paint the edges of the bases, then make a table, and I'm ready to go














1 comment:

  1. Great toys Alik...
    I love your Bonaparte ancestor and his red hat...
    A look his descendant should have carried on.

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete